- The 6th house is closely linked to everything that includes one’s work, personal effort and work; mostly not as a professional direction and career, but rather as providing your services to another. Those who have Saturn in the house can be workaholics because their presence makes the 6th house issues play an important role in the life of the resident.
- Saturn in the 6th house makes the native very stressful work environment, without this implying they don’t like it. However, it is time-consuming, and a great deal of effort is being invested. When Saturn is well-aspected by other bodies, a conscious decision is to work a lot, always involving family businesses that pass from father to child, becoming a tradition. Of course, these occupations are often stressful, since they are usually synonymous with producing homemade goods or otherwise having a great deal of personal productivity time. In general,
- Saturn in the 6th house gives a very serious approach to whatever concerns professional affairs and does not encourage experiments.
- If Saturn has challenging aspects, the citizen will not only devote a lot of time to his career but will also face difficulties in achieving his goals. Saturn doesn’t allow the job to grow quickly, often offering delays, disappointments and the feeling of being paid less than one’s work really deserves.
- A Saturn in the sixth house could be a blessing or a curse. When the sun is there, the guiding requirement of the chart holder in life is essential to shine by good living and staying safe and masterful.
- It creates a skilled person who is able to surf the realistic challenges of daily life. But this also creates a dilemma that can cause a lot of stress. The question of how “good” is “good enough” can be pursued at these people?
- The sixth house is ambiguous because it does not dwell on a certain part of life. to make matters worse. It’s about the way of life for the map holder. So the push of the sun to shine and be its best in the sixth house can be daunting since its rays are scattered over most activities. Everything that the chart holder does in everyday life must be done correctly or perfectly.
- A sixth house Saturn is very good. These people can do things so well that they really can reach new levels
Feb 24, 2020