Vishti Karan is a medical condition that affects the digestive system. It is a type of digestive disorder that occurs when the digestive system fails to function correctly. In this article, we will discuss what Vishti Karan is, its causes, symptoms, and treatments.
What is Vishti Karan?
Vishti Karan is a Sanskrit term that means the impairment of the digestive system. It is a medical condition that affects the stomach and the intestines and is characterized by various symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. Vishti Karan can affect people of all ages, but it is more common in adults.
Causes of Vishti Karan
There are various causes of Vishti Karan, and some of them include:
1. Eating unhealthy and junk food
2. Consuming contaminated water and food
3. Consuming food that is not compatible with your body type
4. Eating food that is too spicy or oily
5. Consuming food at irregular times
6. Eating food in a hurry or without chewing properly
7. Consuming food that is too cold or too hot
Symptoms of Vishti Karan
The symptoms of Vishti Karan vary from person to person, but some of the common symptoms include:
1. Abdominal pain and cramps
2. Bloating and gas
5. Nausea and vomiting
6. Loss of appetite
7. Fatigue and weakness
8. Weight loss
Treatments for Vishti Karan
The treatment for Vishti Karan depends on the severity of the condition. In mild cases, simple changes in diet and lifestyle can help alleviate the symptoms. However, in severe cases, medical intervention may be required. Some of the treatments for Vishti Karan include:
1. Diet modification: A healthy and balanced diet can help alleviate the symptoms of Vishti Karan. A diet that is rich in fiber, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help improve digestion and alleviate constipation and diarrhea.
2. Ayurvedic remedies: Ayurvedic remedies such as Triphala, Amla, and Haritaki can help improve digestion and alleviate the symptoms of Vishti Karan.
3. Medications: In severe cases, medications such as anti-diarrheal, laxatives, and anti-spasmodic drugs may be prescribed to alleviate the symptoms.
4. Surgery: In rare cases, surgery may be required to treat the underlying condition that is causing Vishti Karan.
Vishti Karan is a medical condition that affects the digestive system. It is characterized by various symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. The condition can be caused by various factors such as unhealthy eating habits, contaminated food and water, and consuming food that is not compatible with your body type. Treatments for Vishti Karan include diet modification, Ayurvedic remedies, medications, and in severe cases, surgery. It is essential to seek medical attention if you experience any of the symptoms of Vishti Karan to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.