As per Vedic Astrology, the third house represents siblings (brothers & sisters), self-efforts, communications, shorts journeys, creativity, mental intelligence, interests, habits, hobbies, etc. in the horoscope, if Saturn in 3rd House present being malefic it gives mostly positive and less negative results for both males and females.
- Appreciated by Saturn in 3rd house, he makes native people brave, courageous, stubborn, adept, meritorious yet cruel. Never let him feel completely content with dreams and longings, he will miss something.
- Win and defeat enemies with bravery and courage.
- Native people are going to be unkind, wicked to friends and foster friends and foes alike but wise and courageous.
- More likely he is native to serving government organizations and feels less inclined to do the business of his own or that kind.
- Saturn linking here with the 10th house may render the career of engineering native. The indigenous will be committed to his role and duties, disciplined, involved and punctual.
Planet Saturn in the 3rd house, the native will have a little or indifferent view and belief in religion, may not feel so fortunate even after marriage, but native women will still be popular. Males & females in 3rd house with Saturn will be rich, interested in politics, receive government respect, represent low-class and downtrodden. Therefore, they may become chairman or head or president of local board/municipalities, etc.
- The native works for the welfare of people and communities and help other people.
- The native in the third house with Shani will not be fortunate from the side of the partner and will receive sorrow throwing them away.
- The native, if possessed by the native, will be troubled and agonized by relatives, and tricked into the business too.
According to ancient vedic texts, saturn in the third house, many fruitless efforts, wide differences will arise with people, but native people will emerge from all these hurdles and disturbances with flying colors, succeed and earn money. Yet, ungrateful, he feels unhappy with all the esteem and hospitality. For Saturn in third house excentricity, the native will be characterized by fear, depression and misgiving but will improve with age and the passing of time.
- In the 3rd effects above saturn are extremely general in nature and are affected by various factors such as the presence of planets at home, their power, location and intensity in Navamsha, etc.
- The general common points mentioned above are the basic characteristics of Planet occupying a particular house, so it should not be applied bluntly and blindly just to see the house occupying the sign & planet.
We recommend that everyone should have their horoscope checked with a professional astrologer to test the defects and doshas etc. because there are many other points to consider, and because of the duration of the article and the writing, we have touched on a general aspect. We try to create an outline of this long subject, and we will provide more on time.